These elements are the Five Ts: Talkers, Topics, Tools, Taking Part, and Tracking – and they’re a part of every great word of mouth success.
- Talkers: Who will tell their friends about you?
- Topics: What will they talk about?
- Tools: How can you help the message travel?
- Taking Part: How should you join the conversation?
- Tracking: What are people saying about you?
Download this free worksheet, and each time you start a word of mouth campaign, take a few minutes to go through these five steps and figure out how they fit into what you’re selling.
The process is simpler than you think, and it will guarantee that you’ll create effective word of mouth marketing.