What sparks the irrepressible enthusiasm of Apple, IKEA, Harley-Davidson, Southwest, Zappos, and Patagonia fans?
Why is everyone talking about a certain restaurant, car, band, or dry cleaner — and why are other businesses and products ignored? Why do some products become huge successes without a penny of promotion — and why do some multi-million-dollar advertising campaigns fail to get noticed?
In his book, word of mouth expert (and WordofMouth.org CEO) Andy Sernovitz will walk you through exactly how companies and causes of all sizes create passionate, loyal fans that do their marketing for them, for free. You’ll learn how to use word of mouth to make your company more profitable, how to spend less on marketing, and how to make your customers happier.
Today is an extra special day: The new edition of the book officially launches. Everything is updated and improved … but it’s still the classic book that will help you master the art of word of mouth.
To get a preview, download this first chapter to learn:
- The definition of word of mouth marketing
- The four rules of word of mouth marketing
- The three reasons people talk about you
- How to make sharing your content easy for your talkers
- How to apply the Five Ts to your marketing strategy (and a case study on how Intuit does it)