Jeanne Bliss is an expert on customer experience. She understands that when companies show a dedication to their customers, companies receive that love and loyalty right back.
In her book, I Love You More Than My Dog, Jeanne explores 45 case studies that illustrate best practices in customer service that drive extreme customer loyalty and create successful companies. She also includes challenges and questions that help you evaluate how your company can make similar choices towards a better customer experience.
In this first chapter, Jeanne talks about how your collective decisions as a company reveal who you are and what you truly value.
She introduces the five key decisions made by beloved companies that drive extreme customer loyalty in good times and bad.
- Beloved companies decide to believe. They trust their customers and their employees who serve them.
- Beloved companies decide with clarity of purpose. They make a unique promise to their customers’ lives.
- Beloved companies decide to be real. They show personality and don’t hide behind corporate masks.
- Beloved companies decide to be there. They earn the right to their continued relationships with customers.
- Beloved companies decide to say sorry. They admit their fault and offer to make it right.
Use this first chapter to review the decisions you’ve made about customers and employees that have brought you to where you are today. And if you love this chapter, you can get the complete book here.