In this free guide, you’ll learn about 10 of the most effective ways to turn it around based on real-world examples from brands like Zappos, FedEx, and Dell.
Here are the 10 ways to do it:
- Listen for negative word of mouth.
- Determine if it’s worth a response.
- Act quickly.
- Speak like a human.
- Offer a real apology or don’t apologize at all.
- Offer to make it right.
- Never get into a fight.
- Keep the discussion open.
- Use fans and third-party sources to help tell the story.
- Involve them in the fix.
By following these guidelines, you’ll turn formerly unhappy customers into advocates for your brand. You’ll also find that dealing with these complaints will help you learn how to make your stuff better.